Scan Day Nerves!!

babyelmo

Reaction score
Tomorrow is my 20 week scan. I want to be excited, and I am, but i'm also petrified! :( I was really silly and Googled what they look for and the problems they could potentially find. Now I can't stop worrying about my little one.

Also it's been forecast to snow overnight - Aaaaghhh!! Where I live the council aren't too worried about gritting the roads, and the whole area pretty much comes to a standstill when there's snow. That's fine usually - Not when I have a scan though!!!!!

Any reassurance would be gratefully received!! :)

Google is such a dangerous thing! I've banned myself from googling anything pregnancy related i ask on here instead!...

I'm sure everything will be fine :) are you finding out what team you are.

FX you don't get to much snow!
x

I'm sure everything will be fine hun, your bound to worry, i think the majority of ladies do and i'm sure i'll be the same come Monday!

I can relate too re the snow, we just have sleet at the moment but it has forecast snow for later and my area is the same, complete stand still when it snows! hopefully it wont settle and you will get to your scan ok :)

Looking forward to hearing back and seeing some pics :) xx

I was worried with DS and this LO but both times all is well. It's natural to worry hun but I'm sure you will have an amazing experience.

Are you going to find out team or stay yellow??

xxx

Ahh thank you lovely ladies. I'm so glad i'm not on my own and you understand!

I will indeed be finding out, I just couldn't stand the suspense!!! At the moment i'm thinking team blue.. But i'm carrying this one the same as I did with my daughter and craving the same things... Who knows!! I'll be over the moon with either, I just pray for a healthy bundle!

Ahh thank you lovely ladies. I'm so glad i'm not on my own and you understand!

I will indeed be finding out, I just couldn't stand the suspense!!! At the moment i'm thinking team blue.. But i'm carrying this one the same as I did with my daughter and craving the same things... Who knows!! I'll be over the moon with either, I just pray for a healthy bundle!

So far I've been the same as with my son, the sickness was alot stronger and was actually sick sometimes whereas wasn't with my son, but other than that I'm the same and it's a girl this time!!

What time tomorrow? Will be waiting to find out what you're having lol I love finding out what team people are on lol

It's not until 1.30, i'll update as soon as I can! I've got to survive a morning at work first as well! Why didn't I arrange to take a day off!!!!! :)

You'd only be moping around at home waiting :lol: hehe!! xx

This is very true! I'll be clock-watching at work instead!!! I'm going to go in a bit late I think so there's not so long to wait! That's if I can get in through all the snow!!!

haha clock watching is the worst!!! well i hope the morning whizzes by for you and hope that snow buggers off! x

Fx for your scan tomorrow, im sure LO will be fine. Hopefully any snow will have melted a little before your scan. Look forward to seeing some pics xx

hope your scan goes well tomorrow, its natural to worry but its something we cant help.
Google is dangerous, i scared myself soo much in tri 1 i stay off it pregnancy wise x

Best of luck for ur scan!! :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Good luck for tomorrow. I,m sure bubs is perfectly happy in there xx

google is never a good idea in these situations!!!

fingers crossed hun, sure everything will be all good :)
xxx

Hope this morning flies for you and that the snow eased off yesterday, good luck (not that you will need it everything will be fine) xxx

Quick update - baby is perfect! And we are team blue!! We're absolutely delighted! I'll post more details and pics when I get home! Thank you for all your messages! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back