• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan tomorrow :o) ***Update, scan done***

JayK2387

Reaction score
We've got our 3rd scan tomorrow. The hospital have been amazing with me. We've had 2 scans already. First one we didnt see anything as it was only 3 weeks in, second on we saw the sac (only one thank god as there is quite a few twins in both families lol) so this time with me being nearly 8 weeks im hoping we see something... at least the heartbeat??

What do you think??

xxx

I just got back from having a scan, was amazing, we saw a little bean like blob and a tiny heartbeat beating away!! All I could say was oh my god lol.

The lady said everything looked ad it should and to book in with the midwife :eek:)

We got a picture so I'll put it up later :eek:)

xxx

Good Luck with your scan. They should be able to see a heartbeat at this stage.

All the best :hug: :hug:

Awwww this has made me more excited!!

I'll be so overwhelmed!! xx

Ah good luck!

What hospital are you going to, i'm having trouble even booking in for my first scan, 3 week wait! I'm from Berks too!

Thats good they are treating you right hun.
Three scans :eek: They sound like a nice hospital.
Good luck
xox

KirstyD said:
Ah good luck!

What hospital are you going to, i'm having trouble even booking in for my first scan, 3 week wait! I'm from Berks too!

Hey hun,

I've been going to heatherwood in ascot, they are brilliant, they got me in straight away xx

Hiya :wave: Tina & Gabs is right you will be able to see the heartbeat i had a scan at 6wk +6 and it was visible. Your hospital loves you eh, 3 scans already, well good luck for 2moz x x x

Hiya :wave: Tina & Gabs is right you will be able to see the heartbeat i had a scan at 6wk +6 and it was visible. Your hospital loves you eh, 3 scans already, well good luck for 2moz x x x

xjdx said:

I know, after reading some of the posts on here I realise Im really lucky lol.

Thanks I'll let ya know how it gos xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back