Scan tomorrow! Natural v Section

Miracle babe

Reaction score
Well I'm suppose to have my scan to measure head circumpherence tomorrow morning at 9.15 where the consultant will finally tell me if they will let me have a natural birth or if I have to have a c section.
Wish me luck for a natural girls although I might ask him if he could sort of ferret around a bit to see if he can start things off............perhaps I should sing him my song :D

Best of luck hunny!!!!

Why are they measuring head circumference then, do they think its going to be a big baby??

I hope you can go for it au naturel lol

JaidyBaby said:
Best of luck hunny!!!!

Why are they measuring head circumference then, do they think its going to be a big baby??

I hope you can go for it au naturel lol

I had problems delivering my daughter as my pelvis is so narrow which resulted in a traumatic birth followed by years of fertility probs. Hence why my username.
Yeah I know why aren't I just going for a section, cause I'm a daft bugger who's hoping to have a totally different experience this time round and so I can get home to my dd sooner.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I see....well lets hope you get some good news tomorrow :hug:

:rotfl: yes, yes sing ur little heart out lol!!! :rotfl:

i totally think u should sing ur song hun, he will love it!!!! :D

i totally understand u wanting a normal birth, fingers crossed for ya hunny xxxxx :hug:

i think you should sing your song too! :cheer:

good luck hope little baby has a little head so you can have a natural birth. :hug:

Yep defo sing your song.....good luck and fingers crossed for you hunnie...hope you're able to have a natural birth... :hug:

Good luck! sing the song, sing the song! Then get your DH to photo the consultant's reaction :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back