• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan picture - WARNING

little*red

Reaction score
hey girls,
i know a lot of you have just got your 12 or 20 week scan, and that most will have got a pic to cherish the memory :D .

However i just wanted to warn people that you should NEVER laminate the scan pic. the heat from the laminater will destroy the image on your scan pic (as its printed on thermal paper).

Just a warning before anyone destroys a really precious memory. :)

... and they only last for so long too so get them scanned in to your PC and you will have them forever!

My OH's mother did this and ruined it, then asked for anotherone that was meant to be for someone esle :twisted:

I laminated my pics of Josh and they were fine, still got them and they're perfect. That was 4 years ago :think:

My OH photocopied them and laminated them, came out really well :D

Thanks for the warning..i had no idea about that..was thinking about doing that to mine to keep them safe but i dont think i will now :shock: :shock:

Jayceesmumma said:
My OH photocopied them and laminated them, came out really well :D

Thats probably why mine are fine, cos they're copies and not the original!

Im not thinking straight today :roll:

The original is in Josh's baby book :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back