scan next week mixed feelings

mumofmany

Reaction score
with all my other pregnancies i really looked forward to the scans but this one has been tainted a bit as I was expecting twins and then at my last scan they could still see some of the 2nd sac but no baby, and I know it sounds daft and i am so happy to still have one baby as I have miscarried twins before plus another 4 miscarraiges ,plus 7 kids we may not have coped with but i am just feeling a bit sad that i know the 2nd sac will be totally gone and there will be nothing know to say that there was ever another baby. I know it doesn't really make sence and i should be estatic and so excited about having my scan. Also we are unsure wether hubby can come with me yet and he wants to know the sex and i dont I said ok we'll find out but if he's not coming i dont want to find out without him. pregnancy hormones eh i think theyre to blame

Oh Hun, I've never experienced this but it's ok to feel sad about the other twin! I'm sure seeing you're baby again will help!
Big hugs, hope it goes well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope everything goes ok, and your baby is lovely and healthy!
XxXxX

I hope your hubby is able to make it to the scan with you. It's understandable feeling sad but as the others have said hopefully seeing one well and happy baby will take the edge off it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back