scan letter??!

saze

Reaction score
hya everyone how long did it take for you to get your scan letter through the post? 2weeks and mine still hasn't arrived ! x:shakehead:

Think it was about 2 weeks so yours will prob be there soon, call midwife if your getting near12 weeks and not got one though.

I would just give them a call as I have read stories on here where girls haven't heard anything. I got mine in my booking in appointment but everywhere is different xx

okay thankyou laydees! if it hasn't arrived tomorrow ill give them a call xx

Last edited:
im still waiting for mine and its been nearly 3 weeks but i rang antinatal clinic and its the 5th may she said she sent the letter out last friday and i still aitn got it so worth ringing huny x x

I didn't get my letter until 3 weeks before the scan date x

Got mine in about a week but I would definitely ring up in the next day or two to check. I had a dodgy posty a couple of years ago who wasn't delivering letters to loads of houses. Only found out in the newspapers last year about it all and then a month or so later I had a load of undelivered post dating back 2-3 years previously, posted through the door with an apologieso n it from royal mail!!! You never know!! Plus the posty i have now delivers letters to any door near me, my next door neighbours get post for me and vice versa!! xxx

i had to phone up and book mine directly with the hospital - then got a letter about a week later confirming it.

I got mine there and then at my booking in appointment xxx

thanks laydees, who shall i ring? the hospital or my docters midwife?xx

I'm not sure but I woudl say the hospital as the midwife would just have to ring up them to find out an appointment time. May aswell go direct to the source!! xxx

I wuld always be proactive myself if there was anything to do with the NHS. Hope its all sorted now. :)

the antenatal clinic hun at hospital where u wil have ur scan i got my letter today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back