• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan isnt til im 22 weeks.... what will i get to see?

LauraKC

Reaction score
Just been on phone to hospital, bit annoyed as was dying to hear when my 20 week scan was. they cant get me in til 3rd November and i wil be nearly 22 weeks by then. what can i expect to see at my scan and do they check for abnormaliites etc? Is it longer than the first scan?

i had my 20week scan at 21+2days, and tbh it just means your ikkle one will look slightly more human, cos of it being an abnormality scan they tend to take a while to get all of the measurements which means you get to see baba on the screen for ages :dance:

I just had my scan and I was 22wks 6 days. They did a full abnormality check and the scan was great. Couldn't believe how much he's grown!
There is a post with pic in the second trimester if you want to see roughly what to expect!
Good luck! Let us know how you get on!
Lucyx

PS: Definitely longer than the first scan. You get to see fingers, toes, the whole lot!

I had a 20 week and then had to have a 22 week one as well.

The sonographer was much happier with the 22 week one and said that it is so much better to have them later as you see a lot more and it's a lot easier - so maybe its for the best!

H

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back