scan day. updated

BevG

Reaction score
well its finally here so i thought id offer a last chance to bet what im having as ive been awake since 7am. im excited and bricking it too!!!!!!!!!

you have until 11.50 to decide :):shock:

Last edited:
yay, have a great time bev! i'm going to say team blue :) xxxx

aww so happy for you its finaly monday :) eh im gonna say pink :) just cos you been so the same as me witht he sickness and all that

Post up asap when ya get out dying to find out how it goes xxx

Enjoy every minute today!! Ooohhh I think you are having a girl.....!

Yay! So happy for you bev! Oooo I am going to guess girly!! Good luck Hun, let us all know how it goes :) xx

Good luck. And a girl guess from me :D

Bev! Good luck today! :) Can't wait to see pics and find out if its Team Pink or Blue :D xxx

Good luck with your scan - looking forward to seeing the pictures :)

I'd say girl :love: can't wait to see pics, good luck xxxxxxxxxxxx

well we got back, deffo have an anterior placenta which isnt surprising, all good as far as the sonographer could tell, says on my notes poor visibility due to maternal habitus? so maybe couldnt see too good cos my flab was in the way lol. she said she couldnt be sure but she thinks we are........................
team.................................
pink!

we shall have to wait and see if shes right tho on the bit where she measures the thigh bones neither me nor the OH could see anything between the legs.

That's great! She wanted to prove me wrong obviously! Lol! Let the pink shopping commence! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back