scan date

tracey 2

Reaction score
hi all :wave:

Iv got my 12 week scan date through on friday 13th july, im really nervous, especially as its friday 13th, im very supersticious. :|

Dont have much chance to come on here at the moment so i hope everyone is well. :D

:hug: :hug:

Thats great hun not long to wait really :cheer:

Don't worry about it being friday the 13th i passed my driving test on friday the 13th :D

hope your ok :hug: :hug:

ah thanks guys, its just a really weird date after all that has happened it just feels wrong but im sure all will be ok.

Im good thanks stil can sleep for england should be put in for the world record of sleeping but then being awake for early hours of morning :roll:

yay that's great :D glad you have got a scan date and try not to worry hun, I'm sure it'll be lucky 13 for you! :hug: xx

Great news Tracey!

Try not to worry - I'm sure it'll be fine and really exciting!

Don't worry about the date - I fly back from Greece on that day and have a morbid fear of flying so I'm putting it out of my mind too!!!

Good luck and enjoy it!

Sal

not long to wait now!- sure everything will be fine :hug:

If you are going to stress over the date ring the hospital and try and change it for the day before.

i'm sure it wil be fine tracey, but i agree if you are worried try and change it for another day. :hug:

I have to wait until 9th July for my scan and i'll be past 12wks then...

Mine's on Friday 13th, too. My DH thought I was silly for mildly worrying about it, but I do understand. I'm sure you'll be fine, though.

tracey 2 said:
hi all :wave:

Iv got my 12 week scan date through on friday 13th july, im really nervous, especially as its friday 13th, im very supersticious. :|

Dont have much chance to come on here at the moment so i hope everyone is well. :D

someone else i know is having their scan on that date too..

but like fynemum said unlucky for some but lucky for you. :)
itll all be good, i bet you are realy looking forward to it hunni :)

take care.

thats guys im just nervous anyway even without the date as well, im sure it will be good though, thanks :hug:

Glad you got your scan date hun, good luck im sure everything will be fine :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back