Scan date!

Crimson92

Reaction score
Just got my scan date through for the 14th of October :good:!
Can't wait really, October is going to be a good month!
First my birthday, my party, a concert (dont worry its seated!) then mine and the OH's anniversary then the scan! so happy! xx

Congratulations! How exciting. Will you put your pics up? Xx

aww congratulations sounds like a busy month... hope mine is soon! :D xx

oh yes pics will be up as soon as i leave the hospital i think! Im so excited, but really nervous aswell :/ just incase something is wrong, and one of the leaflets they sent me was about child abduction when my baby is born! I was like... omg! lol xx

:yay: cant wait to see your piccy hun x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds like a great month to me love!! mine isnt that thrillin it will just drag untill my scan!!!

I think Im just glad I have pplenty to occupy my mind that sitting waiting and it really dragging !

oh yes pics will be up as soon as i leave the hospital i think! Im so excited, but really nervous aswell :/ just incase something is wrong, and one of the leaflets they sent me was about child abduction when my baby is born! I was like... omg! lol xx

Blimey, I didn't think abduction was common enough of a problem to issue leaflets on!

No its four pages long on how to spot an abducter, how to make sure your child isnt abducted and what to do if you do see an abducter! talk about giving me more to worry about! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back