Scan date?

Wannabepreggers

Reaction score
Hi all, hope everyone's well. Just wanted to ask ... Once you've had the first midwife appointment, how long is it before you get your scan date? my m/w appointment was on Tuesday, & she told me I'd have my scan at 11 weeks, I'm exactly 8 today.

I would've thought they would let you know asap so you can arrange for the time off. I'm not having a whinge, I'm just sooooo excited about seeing my baby!

I think I got my scan date about 2 weeks before the date it was arranged for x that was about two weeks after mw appointment x

i had to wait about 4wks for my scan date but mines a bit late you should hear soon

I think it depends on what area of the country you live in hun, I saw the midwife at 4.5wks, I am now 10.5wks and still haven't got my scan date through. I know what you mean though, good job I told my boss last week otherwise it'd be very short notice by the time I get my letter!! :eh: Also, I completely agree, when in your first trimester coz of the risks you just wana know it's ok and also wana see him/her don't you!:whistle: Hope I get my letter soon....

Hiya, I saw my midwife at 11 weeks and it was just over a week when I had my scan date through. Had the letter last Monday and had scan on the Friday.. Not much notice at all!

wow I havent even had a MW appointment yet :( she best get in touch the idiot i dont want to be waiting agess for her!

I saw my midwife at 8 weeks, she filled in all the scan paperwork then but I didn't get a letter from the hospital until 6 days before the scan (which was at 12 weeks). I think it depends on the hospital though :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back