• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan, baby moving!!!!

Hazel

Reaction score
Had a scan yesterday and could see baby bouncing around like a ping pong ball and waving it's arms around. It was amazing! I said to my husband that it's going to take after him as it looked like him on the dance floor after a few too many drinks :lol:
I love being pregnant :D .

WOW !!! such good news and how lovely...put a huge :D on my face!!!

cant wait to see mine!

Wow, lucky you! I have to wait until 18th Feb to have mine :(
Really want to pay and go private as it still doesn't feel real- despite my ever expanding waistline!

Yeah, bet it was brill.
I had a scan at 10 weeks but only really saw whats in my pic. I also have to wait till the 18th to see him moving around.

I did pay for this scan. I got it into my head that there was something wrong so I thought for the sake of £50 I can put my mind at rest. Lucky I did get checked, my ovaries are HUGE. They are over stimulated from the IUI. They are going to see me again in 10 days free of charge as they were a bit worried. Still got a bit of bleeding so still having to rest all the time.
I prefer to pay privately as my doc is a pratt. I said to him about loss of symptoms and having heart burn and he started going on about telling the sex of the baby :? .

£50 isnt a bad price, i would pay that for the reassurance but every clinic we have looked at local are wanting from £100 to £150, so we would rather wait and save that for our bubs.

It was the cheapest in our area (Kent). I was surprised at how many places do scans. I have a complete distrust of the NHS as have had a few bad experiences so will be going private as much as possible.

It was weird seeing it moving and not being able to feel anything. When should I start to feel it?

it's great when you see them move, makes it so real :) mine was kicking and punching at my scan and now seems to do it constantly throughout the day!!
Well as daddy intends on teaching him martial arts looks like he's getting his practise in already,
Im glad everythign went well and £50's a good price, cheapest i can find here is £120

Glad it went well!!! :clap:

How do you find a clinic near you that will do private scans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back