Scan advice....

Luckybean27

Reaction score
Before I start I am happy and seen a lovely heartbeat!!! :)

Now my question.... She saw some bleeding in my womb and said it was implantation bleeding. Said it's quite normal and will either be absorbed or come out as brown blood. She said I should go back in a week for another scan to check it. Cost £125 today and when I go back it will be £84.50. I said I would speak to my m/w and see if she thinks I need a scan etc, so cancelled.

Just now they called back and said they will do it for free.

Anyone else see bleeding on their early scan? Xxx

i had a haematoma that caused bleeding i had a scan at 8 weeks as i was having pains but they just followed it up on my routine 12 week scan x

I had a little bit of blood seen during my scan when I was 6 weeks pregnant. I was told exactly the same as you, but didn't actually ever bleed. They weren't worried at all... Don't panic lovely!!!

If you want to go for the scan and if they do it for free I would say go for it, but not for you to worry about it, but because it gives you the opportunity to see your little baby again!!!
Xxx

If it will be free then go for it. It will put your mind at ease :) xx

Glad you got to see the heartbeat luckybean, I can't help with your question but sounds like a free extra scan wouldn't be a bad thing...another chance to see your little bean! Wishing you all the best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back