confused!

lexie1994

Reaction score
hello, i have been on here asking a question about bleeding, i went to the hospital for an early scan, im '7weeks' but as i was bleeding they wanted to do an early one to see what was happening, i had a scan and the woman said, from what she could see it was about 4 - 5 weeks pregnant, and my blood tests came back at the same level as what 4 - 5 weeks would be, i am going back on saturday for another blood test to see if they have increased, now im properly wishful thinking, is there any chance that i didnt conceive when i was ovulating but after? any advice would be appreciated Thanks Lexie

When did you get your positive pregnancy test? x

last thursday when i went to the doctors about 'old blood' also on the scan she said she couldnt see any blood around it, but im not sure what that means x

its possible you may have ovulated late making you a few weeks behind or there may be some other crazy reason.
No blood around it is a good sign i would say.
fingers crossed for you on saturday, still a glimmer of hope x

Sounds like a good sign to me! I didn't conceive when I thought I had.. I was a week out so don't worry xx

thanks i hope so! i will find out saturday, not getting my hopes up though! but my fingers are crossed!

Me too, I was a week out and didnt concieve when I thought I'd ovulated and I thought my cycles were very regular. My MW said it can sometimes take the new embryo a little longer to imbed than is usually expected. FX crossed xx

I think as you only got your positive last week that it is possible that you have got your ovulation dates wrong. x

unfortunately i have miscarried :( my boyfriend makes me feel okay about it though, he is brilliant! hope to try again soon!

So sorry to hear that Hun x
Thoughts are with you and best of luck xxx

So sorry to hear that - really hope ull be ok xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that hun, hope you're as ok as can be expected and you look after yourself. Glad the hub is being good too :) :hug: xxx

I'm so sorry sweetie :hug: I'm glad you have a supportive OH and hope you have some better news in a few months if you're trying again. Take care hun xxx

So sorry about your lose hun :hugs: hope to see you back here soon x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back