• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

saying good bye for now!!!! c u soon

Melly+2

Reaction score
moving into my new house tomoz so the internet wont be up for a while, i am sure my mum will let me use hers though, :) still got tonight to chat though:)

oh how exciting littlelady! :cheer:

ill miss you while you're not on as often but main thing is you need to get the house all nice fo you and bump! :hug:

have fun!

Take care and hope you dont get to stressed with the move :hug: :hug:

MISS YOU xxxx

aww m iss you guys tioo, can you put up with me for a bit longer though coz i have a bit of time left :hug:

Hope the move goes ok hun, its great moving when ur pregnant cos u can just sit around and watch the men lift everything.

Take care :hug:

Oh Littlelady get nicely settled in your new home :D

good luck with the move... don't do too much! in fact you should be in charge of the tea and biscuits... hopefully when your back with us (sitting in your own house on your own computer) there will be a few spare seats... more room!!!! :D

good luck and take care hun see you soon xxx

hey guys just popped in for a quick chat on my mums pc:) The move went great and i am loving living in my own house with my bf:)

good!
when will you have access to the net ? :cheer:

not sure yet, having to send the modem back to bt so it cud be a while, i am not worrying though coz i am vivting my mum alot:) i wont leave you hanging:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back