Save your bed : )

:shhh: I'd like to ruin my bed with my waters!

I hate our mattress but OH loves it. Don't think he'd be so keen if it was soggy.... :rotfl:

lol I'm kind of hoping for ours to get ruined too. Do you think they'd accept 'my waters broke all over it' on our accidental damage home insurance? :rotfl:

I did buy some of those cheapy maternity mattress protectors out of Boots. Mind you, they are barely big enough to cover my backside! And it keeps shifting around under the sheet. :rotfl: So now I have a spare NEXT to the bed that I can grab should I need to.

Oh well if you girls want new matresses then gush away LOL

I have a really expensive one and I could never afford to buy one thats even close to its luxury so I want mine to stay lovely :lol:

Oh thats a good idea! Our bed (and matress) was a wedding pressie from my nan and its a decent one and would hate to ruin it!

hi
i might get one as my mattress is pretty new...
i dont have much water tho, reckon it will trickle too ....just in case thox

Believe mre girls, if you gush, you GUSH. Think of a large balloon filled with water breaking over your bed!
Luckily mine popped all over the hospital bed :lol:

ooo I have an expensive new mattress too that I love...I have a normal protector - should I get a maternity one too?

kazlin said:
Believe mre girls, if you gush, you GUSH. Think of a large balloon filled with water breaking over your bed!
Luckily mine popped all over the hospital bed :lol:

I am so looking forward to the gushing :fib: :fib: :rotfl:

i will be investing an i maternity mat cant afford a new mattress

i hope it dose the job if needed

sarah :wave:

I decided the mats wouldn't do for me so i got a double waterproof fitted thing from argos in the end! It seems to make the sheet on the bed slip off which is annoying but other than that i dont notice it.

My mattress is a cheap and nasty one but we can't afford another one so i thought i'd better be careful. Our bed frame and mattress together cost us £75 from argos, no wonder it's falling apart!

We've always had a mattress prtector Michelle but are using a maternity mat on my side too just in case. As it happens, although we have a very expensive mattress, it's now 5 years old so we're buying a new one after Connie's arrival anyway. Would just be better if we didn't have to take it to the tip all stained with ming :rotfl:

debecca said:
We've always had a mattress prtector Michelle but are using a maternity mat on my side too just in case. As it happens, although we have a very expensive mattress, it's now 5 years old so we're buying a new one after Connie's arrival anyway. Would just be better if we didn't have to take it to the tip all stained with ming :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
I suppose I had better go shopping!!

Ooh! I'll show OH that, he loves shopping in dunelm mill anyway. He's a bit of a girl when it comes to soft furnishings :lol:

I have a normal mattress protector but that one is waterproof :D

Well I went and ordered it and now after my midwife appointment today looks like it coulda been a waste of money :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back