Saturday night Chat night

Mamafy

Reaction score
Put your name in here for some Saturday night randomness :cool:

Open the wine, order the takeaway and then come join us :D

Rules:

There are none :oooo:

Well of course there are but so long as its smut free it can stay in here :cool:

Those attending:

Mamafy
Toonlass
Tezzy
Merv's mum
Me my girls and I
Charliebear
Evie_smith
Rowesb
Babylover
Ema-Lou24
louise280981
Lisa1986
Princess81
karen78
AgentM
Tonks

Last edited:
I love the rules!! Can't wait till saturday :yay: xx

i'll be there!! although being the dipshit i am, i thought straight off i cant have a bottle of wine cos i'm pregnant :lol:

do you honestly think it wont turn to smut?!

oh and i wont b having a takeaway but ill still be there!

i'm positive it will turn to smut, we might be safe this weekend with Evie being off line tho :rofl: xx

:rofl: i'm glad evie's stolen my crown now, not so long ago i was being accused of turning everything to smut!

your still one to watch alice, we'll still have to keep an eye on you :lol: xx

Most of us are around on Saturday nights anyway, apart from those that may have a life :rofl: Joke we have a better life than them :nerner:

What time shall we make it? I'll add names to the thread and then for Saturday I'll start a new thread :thumbup:

Don't turn up and me and the bat take a walk :trouble: :rofl: Joking newbies :oooo: sure I am

i think it should start early enough to watch the drunkness unfold but late enough for people to get their kids in bed :) xx

8pm onwards and I'll be there to watch it.....:lol:

Hey, sounds like fun.
I'll pop in. OH works nights during the week so the only time we get is the weekend.

i cant wait!! its been ages since i've properly spent any time on here, i'm missiin you guys!!

I'll be here with me can of fizzy pop and carrot sticks :yay: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back