Santa...

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Did you know its illegal now for kids to sit on santas knee? :think:

Apparently they have to sit on a little chair beside him. Thats the best way if you ask me, you never know who it could be.

hmmm I know what you mean but everything is getting so complicated isn't it! :?

i would have thought the 'santas' would have to get a disclosure to work with children?

Phil and I were discussing this the other day, because last weekend we took Lydia to see Santa and she wasn't allowed to sit on his knee - there were 2 little chairs next to him so I sat on one of those and she sat on MY knee.

Actually though I think she'd have freaked out if I'd sat her on his knee lol. She's nervous of men.

Mason has seen lots of santas since this was brought in and it totally depends on the set up.

The big proper ones in Shopping centres and stuff will have a chair, smaller places won't.

I don't think Mason would want to sit on his knee anyway...they want to see his face and you can't if you are sitting on his lap.

WTF? That's ridiculas!

The whole point of seeing "santa" in sitting on his knee and pulling his bead to see if it's real.

little*red said:
i would have thought the 'santas' would have to get a disclosure to work with children?

they should do but its also to protect them against any complaints.

i wouldn't be happy letting my kids sit on any mans kneww who i didn't know. I know a girl who was been sexually abused and she said her abuser used to abuse her in a room full of people while she was in his arms or sat on his knee. no one noticed coz he was so clever at it :puke: barsteward! :x

budge said:
i wouldn't be happy letting my kids sit on any mans kneww who i didn't know. I know a girl who was been sexually abused and she said her abuser used to abuse her in a room full of people while she was in his arms or sat on his knee. no one noticed coz he was so clever at it :puke: barsteward! :x
:shock: :shock:

i know its shocking! but true.

Sicko men like that find anyway to abuse their victim. :(

Dior sat on santa knee saturday :? we took her to the church where santa was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back