I need your help

beanie

Reaction score
I am finding beards strangly attractive. It all started with Gerard Butler in 300, now I have just seen Jake Gyllenhall on Jonathon Ross with a beard and it made me go mmmm. What is this all about, is it pregnancy related, am I getting old before my time??? Someone helpme before its christmas and I find myself in toy shops trying to sit on santas knee

haha just read my post back - just wanted to make it clear Jake Gyllenhall was not actually on Jonathon Ross with a beard, he's on his show - that would be a whole new kettle of fish.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Just make sure you get an elf to take a picture to post on here!!

Beanie is he the dark one from brokeback mountain if so he's lush but im afraid i cant share your enthusiasm on beards i hate them :talkhand:

You'll have to get DF to grow one! I'm afraid I can't join you with your enthusiasm, they're so scratchy looking! Bad enough when DH has got a few days stubble :shock:

Lol kina i always end up getting blooming beard rash from the o/h when his a re a bit long :lol:

hahaha Kina, he can't!! He can grow a greasy tosh and get a goatee but no beard action.

Flossy -I was thesame with beards, facial hair is a massive no but seriously I am sitting here wanting to pet Jake's chin.

Ewwwww no dont go there :talkhand: I liked him in brokeback found him really attractive but the beard would make me :puke:

beanie said:
hahaha Kina, he can't!! He can grow a greasy tosh and get a goatee but no beard action.

Flossy -I was thesame with beards, facial hair is a massive no but seriously I am sitting here wanting to pet Jake's chin.

Ahhhhh I see now - you need a guinea pig. Or hamster. Something furry and bearded to pet. Actually are you harbouring lesbian fantasies? Is that what this is all about?

:shock:

Back away from the bearded men! .................................... you dont need to encounter what they have had for brekkie, dinner & tea (in their whiskers) :puke:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
you are all completely mad i thought this was a serious post and just nearly peed myself laughing when i read it :lol: xxxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Made me giggle

santa.jpg

rach said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
you are all completely mad i thought this was a serious post and just nearly peed myself laughing when i read it :lol: xxxx

no but thats just it- I am serious. :shock: I am just scared where its going to end- perhaps I need therapy, whats the one called, where you end up getting an aversion to them??

Did I hear that Chris Moyles made Johnathan Ross shave off his beard? He looked silly with one.

do you really like beards beanie or are you just acting the goat ???

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back