Sandwich fillings

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Ella nabbed half my chicken sandwich today and really enjoyed it. I want to start making more sarnies for her but am stumped for fillings. She just squished up the philidelphia ones I did and threw them on the floor :roll:

What do you ladies put in yours for bubs?

i just use cheese spred to Dior throws the ham away if i use meat

Seren loves chicken, and salmon and cucumber

I use grated cheese or Dairylea spread, Iv got some salmon paste today will try her with that tommorow and let you know if she like it!

Hi

Never given Kiara any sandwiches yet will have to buy some cheese spread
Katrina

Salmon & grated cucumber.
Banana & Peanut butter
Peanut butter & jam (St Dalfour)
Chicken & sweetpeppers (not raw - roasted)
Cheese (grated)
Hoummous (think you spell it Hummus) & pesto
Mozzarella & pesto grilled (like pizza)

Making my tummy rumble! :D

Emilia xx

was going to post this exact topic!

alex loves sarnies but i want to give him something other than cheese spread or fruit pot (like jam but just fruit).

Wow can i come over to SA for Tea Emilia - your sarnies sound dead posh :lol: no cheese and pickle at yours then? Chicken & sweet peppers sounds delish :D

anyone know if those littel pots of sandwich paste (like sardine & tomato etc) are ok for babies (ie salt etc)? handy to have when i am in a hurry!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

I was told no peanut butter till they are one should i not listen to this some doctors out here say not till 7 years old :shock:
Katrina

hey katrina they say that coz a lot of people have a reaction to nuts
i give Braydon cheese spread and ham sandwiches but i would love to give him different ones but he likes to pull em apart and ham ones are hard enough lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back