Sami!!!!!

A big Congrats to the both of you!!! As you know my third son was 6 wks premie so I know how tough things can be. I hope you all are doing well!!! Can't wait to read your post.

xoxo Ree

Well done sami!!!!

I've been thinking about you and your little one so much... looks like he wanted to meet santa after all!

I can't believe I missed this!! That'll teach me for just staying in the TTC forum!!

Congratulations Sami and Mark. Hope little Damien is doing well. Was a fantastic Xmas present.

Love to you all.

xxxx

Congratulations!!!! Indeed, this is a lovely christmas present :) enjoy!!

CONGRATS SAMI!!!! :D wow i remember when you were just 10 weeks gone!! how fast does time fly! I CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Sami,

Hope you didn't mind me making the announcement for you, everyone was worried so just wanted to let them know you were ok, can't wait for all the details when you all feel up to it.

I remember waiting a while to put my announcement on as it's the last thing you think of when you have the baby there with you it's all crazy.

Anyway massive hugs

xxx

CONGRATULATIONS Sami

I hope that you are feeling ok, am really looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing your piccies!!

Xxx

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe I missed this!!

Hope Mother and Baby are well.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Sami.
This must be the best christmas pressie ever. so glad to hear all of you are doing ok. Cant believe i missed it..kept looking on the 'arrivals'
Merry Christmas to you all xxx

Thanks for all your mesages! I've posted on the new arrivals board - feels so good to finally be there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back