• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sad news

weeemms1

Reaction score
My little counsins baby died last week he was born 24 weeks old and weighed 1lb he was born and everything seemed to be going ok but four days later they found out he had bleeding in his brain so that had to turn the machine of (his gf family have a history of premiature babys) He was named John and his funeral was week so heres a RIP to baby John xxxx

Awww hun that is so so sad, can't even imagine what they must be going through, my prayers are with them RIP x

Goodness, how devastating. :( Thinking of you all, my heart goes out to them. :hugs:

x x

RIP baby John, too many lost babies over this last year :(

It is the most terrible thing anyone should have to go through :hugs:

How awful, my thoughts are with you and your family xxx

Oh hunni im so sorry :hugs:.. My thoughts are with your cousin, you and family.. My baby boy was stillborn in october at 35w 6d, he had a brain heammoragh at around 16-18 weeks, we didnt know until he was 25wks. Its such a hard time for use but the best you can do is be there for your cousin.. Thinking of use xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back