Sad News at What should be such a happy time :-(

ChocolateBill

Reaction score
I am booked to have my C-Section on Friday.
This morning my Mum phoned to tell me my Nan Died this morning :(

I live a 5hour drive away from my Family and there is no way I am going to be able to make the funeral, which will be held early next week, so close to having a c-section. :cry:

Im gutted. She will never get to meet her new Great-grandson, She didnt even know he is a boy, (we havnt told family) although she did guess a Boy, and Im gutted I wont get to say a proper goodbye. :cry:
My mum said my Nan would have understood, but it still doesnt make me feel any better. :(

so sorry hun thats terrible.
i'm sure she will be watching over you and her grandson :hug: :hug:

That is so sad :hug:

I am sorry :hug:

Your son will have an extra special Guardian Angel now :hug: :hug: :hug:

so sorry for your loss. take care of yourself and the LO. :hug:

So sorry to hear this - nothing anyone can say will make it better but the arrival of your little one will give everyone some hope and happiness :hug: :hug:

I am sorry for your loss, so sad that she was so close to meeting her great-grandson but I am sure she will be looking over you both :hug: :hug:

that really is a sad situation, that the birth of your son, means missing your nans funeral. :( She will be watching over you on friday i am sure. :hug: :hug:

so sorry to hear of your bad news :hug:

Your little one will make ppl smile at this tough time...

:hug:

Really sorry to read this. There's likely nothing anyone can say that will make you feel any better about it right now but perhaps you could have your own little event to say goodbye/ remember your Nan.

My Grandma died not long after my 2nd child was born, and I was really sad that she only got to see her a handful of times, and that she won't meet this baby at all. I'm not religious or anything but I like to think of her as a star in the sky. I'd like to think that she is still very close in a way.

All the very best and good luck for Friday. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back