Sad day at School

futuremum

Reaction score
We have just learnt one of our students has died from an asthma attack last night, he was only 12 years old :cry:

We feel all very sad for the family and friends. I hate thinking it could happen to anybody, myself included, so fast.

that is when you realise that all those querels are meaningless and you should enjoy what you have got while you have got it.

Oh God, how awful :( I hate hearing about things like that. It really does make you realise how precious life is.

aww that's so sad! :cry: a life just taken away like that. my mum always says in situations like that-god wants them somewhere else. He needs another angel. :angel:

Bless, hope u r ok hun. I have asthma and I hope Rebecca doesnt develop it! :(

That's really sad :( Certainly makes you think.

thats so sad, 12 is no age at all, just a baby really.
Laura..

OMG that is awful and so sad, im so sorry hun sending u (((hugs)))

thats so sad - those poor parents, just cant imagine what they must be going through.

frightens me as Alex has Asthma - really hope its going to be mild like my dh's. will be too scary if its not :( you dont think of kids dying from something like that do you?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is heartbreaking! :cry: Thoughts are with his parents! xx

god thats horrible, my daughter suffers from asthma, its such a worry, she cant do any pe or sports day. my heart goes out to the family. why is life so cruel!!!!!!!!!!

oh thats horrible what a shame. The poor parents..I have ashtma and its only mild it seems really shocking how bad it can be.

:( hope you ok.

That is terrible. :cry: :cry: I'm going to give my daughter a massive hug when she gets home from school. News like this really brings it home how precious they really are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back