• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ruptering of the uterus.

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
What exactly could happen to my baby and me if i went ahead with a 4th pregnancy having had 3 sections. The surgeon told me that my uterus was paper thin and if i wanted another one then to wait a few years. but what are the risks.

anyone help.

Theres some info HERE but its a bit grim :(

I suppose its better to know the full facts before rushing into anything tho :hug:

thanks for that.

i am so tempted to have a last baby, but i am understandably worried. i cant think what to do for the best. i always wanted 4 babies once i had the first one, but i am so unsure as to what to do for the best. maybe i need to see my GP.

thanks.

I think you need to inform yourself with all the facts and then do what you think is best for you and your family, and whatever happens I do hope you get what you wish for and stay safe and happy :hug:

thanks red shoes.

i know i should be happy with my lot, but every now and then i get a little niggling for another baby.

good luck to you also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back