Ruined songs

fran_23

Reaction score
Ok i saw this on a website and think its quite interesting, what songs have been ruined for you by a breakup/or would be ruined for you if you were to breakup with OH!

For me i find it hard to listen to taste of Ink by the used because it was "our song" also we were gonna have the goo goo dolls, Iris for our wedding song so i find that a hard one too. Theres loads because we both love music so much..ok i know me and OH are working on stuff etc but its still emotion provoking hearing certain songs! another one is Papa roach "forever"

Its got to be I miss you - Blink 182, came out just as I split with someone and Save Tonight- eagle-eye cherry he played it on guitar and sang it to me before he left for uni. Still can't listen to them nearly 5 years later!

The Who- Real Good Looking Boy...this is OH's song and doesn't exactly mean what it says in the title, we went to see the Who about 6 yrs ago and i remember singing (screaming) this to him along with the band..if anything happened to us i could never listen to it again

OOOOO I have some :(

David Guetta - Now that the love has gone (came out as everything was finishing between me and my ex)
Startdust - Music sounds better with you (he used to sing that to me but used to change the words from "oooo baby the music sounds better with you to oooo Lesley the music sounds better with you)

To be honest I was with him for 9 years so there aint alot that doesnt remind me of him or a time with him!!!

totally off topic fran hun :hug: But I love the goo goo dolls. Dizzy up the girl is the nuts album! :cheer:
I can't believe they never made it big over here like they did in the states and oz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back