Roxanne are you still with us?

dianedue27thjan

Reaction score
No posts since Saturday lunchtime - not that I'm stalking you :lol:

Hope this means what I hope it means.....did that make ANY sense?

Still nothing happening here.....starting to contemplate castor oil DESPITE the prospect of a "messy" labour :rotfl:

Im still here..pc was not working. i thought i was in labour on saturday but they were just regular BH. No twinge since then...im so desperate..

seriously im so annoyed i could kill anyone..i dont know how much waiting am supposed to do..

Not even had BH's mate! :?

I know I'm going ALL THE WAY......although bump has hardly moved today, I think I've had one kick this morning. I've heard that they can do that just before they make "their move"

Do you think that is possible or should I be concerned about the lack of movement?

Getting bored of the waiting & slightly agitated :x

Ah sending both of you lots and lots of labour dust!!
I know how you feel! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ahhhh bless you both :hug:
Pity its winter or you could have had a nice stroll or at least a change from the 4 walls.

wll baby might have ran out of space. If youre concerned call your midwife. Mine is moving like a mad horse and every time she does it hurts like crazy..im praying that it would start anytime soon for both of us! :pray:

dianedue27thjan said:
Not even had BH's mate! :?

I know I'm going ALL THE WAY......although bump has hardly moved today, I think I've had one kick this morning. I've heard that they can do that just before they make "their move"

Do you think that is possible or should I be concerned about the lack of movement?

Getting bored of the waiting & slightly agitated :x
I think babys supposed to move at least 3 times by 6pm... i think! At least 3 times a day anyway, my friend had to be induced a week after her due date as she had a mild liver infection and bubs only moved once in the day..
Best just ask your midwife to be sure hun. In your notes there should be a chart where you can track your bubs movements in the last few weeks. (there are in mine, i dont know what your notes are like in your area) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back