• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rotten night last night!

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
Hello girls.. hows everyone feeling? I was feeling right dodgy last night with pain round my groin, sides and just above the foo :oops:

It started around 7 pm ad we were meant to be meeting this couple for a chinese meal but we had to cancel it in the end.. Took two panadols, which BARELY helped and later, when I finally gave up and went to bed I got morning sickness at 2 am and then pee'd myself on the way to the loo cos I was throwing up and it was pressing my bladder :oops:

The good thing is I woke up and feel normal now, like nothing happened! JEEZ.. I can't help thinking how offputting/unsexy seeing all that last night must be for poor DH! lol Oh the JOYS!!! And I thought I was starting to blooooom!

Oh you poor thing, what a rought night :hug: , glad you feel better today. Dont worry about DH he'll be fine - men forget stuff quickly :hug:

pilkers said:
Babylicious said:
:hug: I half peed myself this morning :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
there is no glamour in this pregnancy lark!!

NONE whatsoever!! And I'm off for a drive later with the MIL and I'm sure that I'll piss myself in the car as she makes me drive her around the place. My DH still loves me.... but she'll prob just think i'm a dirty begger.. :rotfl:

I wonder if Victoria Beckham etc suffered in the same way?! :think: I hope so :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL she probably denies that she ever pees or farts, she's way too perfect ooh la la!

I'd love to see David's face if she did ever pee or throw up next to him in the big limousine.. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back