Something isn't right......

Sally+Baby

Reaction score
I've done too much :( On sunday night I went to see Maroon 5, I was knackered after that but last night we were supposed to be going to see the Kaiser Chiefs. We never got there....OH was driving and we were driving into the centre of nottingham and I started to feel funny...anyway, I ended up throwing up in a pub carpark :oops: :puke:
I was up all night feeling yuck, and now I just get the feeling somethings not right with bubs. I can't put my finger on it...I just have a feeling :|

Ahh Poor Sally, you have to slow down! I was fine with my first we even went on holiday. Then I fainted, it was my wake up call to slow down. Your body is amazing, it sounds like you just were taking too much out. I didn't realise either. But it makes sense all the work goes into making your baby. Just relax alittle (Enjoy it while you can!) If in doubt, go and see your midwife or call her up, thats what they are there for.

Big hug :hug:

Off you go to A & E then. Do not pass go, do not collect £200. Better to get it checked quickly than sit there and worry!

I agree with Timsmom go get yourself checked over just for peace of mind. It sounds like you have been doing too much and need to slow down a little.

:hug:

id go and get checked out hun
im sure youve just been over doing it though i get a litle faint if i do too much and feel a little poorly :)
manda xx

Thanks everyone.
I've just called my midwife and she's going to come round and see me :)

The midwife has just been round. Everything is absolutely fine :D :dance: I'm sooo relieved!
We heard his/her little heart beating away. My BP was slightly up but she says thats probably just because of the worry this morning. I've got to rest lots and eat and drink high energy things :D

Good news everything is ok with both you and baby :)

Sorry you didn't make your concert. We're going to see Wet Wet Wet on Tueday night but I feel a bit apprehensive about it as we'll be out all night (well, til around 12.30am which is well late for me these days LOL) and also just getting through the night with my SPD. I can see it being painful but I really want to go as this will be the last time I get to see Wet Wet Wet for a few years I think..

Glad everything is ok - without sounding old before my time "may this be a lesson to you young lady"! Honestly though take things easy, make your OH run around after you - she it wouldn't hurt for a while until you feel your usual self x x x

DebbieM said:
Good news everything is ok with both you and baby :)

Sorry you didn't make your concert. We're going to see Wet Wet Wet on Tueday night but I feel a bit apprehensive about it as we'll be out all night (well, til around 12.30am which is well late for me these days LOL) and also just getting through the night with my SPD. I can see it being painful but I really want to go as this will be the last time I get to see Wet Wet Wet for a few years I think..

You'll be fine hun :hug: Just make sure you stay as cool as you can (Not always possible, being in the same room as Marti Pellow :dance: ), take lots of water and sit down every now and again. Oh, and make sure you know where the nearest loo's are - I had to go 3 times in the space of an hour :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back