Room for a little'un?!

congratulations on your bfp, and welcome to tri1. as others have said its different in different areas what happens, i went to my doctor at 9 weeks,. but that was alot of denial and panicking if it wasn't for the pains i probably still would have been in shock and still not gone lol. i just got a piece of paper with phone number and password to ring hospital to get scan and book in with a midwife.

Congratulations! Nice to have you here!! I went to the doctors a few days after getting my BFP

Congratulations! Getting your BFP is so exciting. I rang the docs the next day very excitedly, and was really dissapointed when the receptionist was so laid back about it and said I had to wait 3 weeks for an appointment with the midwife. I found out later that this is normal in some areas. The docs have never done a test on me, in fact the first time they themselves will confirm it is at my 12 week scan in two weeks! However, my midwife appointment was great, and is definitely something to look forward to. Xx

Congratulations. I rang my doctors about 2 days after my bfp, was told the midwife would call me to arrange an appointment, which she did last week. My appointment is 5th November.
Had an emergency scan today and saw babys heartbeat!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back