Room for 1 more??

Cyprus08

Reaction score
Can't quite believe I'm here already. This pregnancy is just flying by, it's absolute madness lol!!

Anyway, for those of you who I haven't yet met, I'm Kelly and this will be baby #3 for my and my hubby (we already have 2 boys). I'm due on the 20th November.

Looking forward to sharing this exciting time with you all xxx

Hi kelly,

Im amanda im due 17th nov so we are in the same boat, how are u managing so far xx

Hi kelly,

Im amanda im due 17th nov so we are in the same boat, how are u managing so far xx

Only a few day in it then - the 17th Nov is my eldests birthday (he will be 8 this year) so quite an expensive month for us lol!

I'm doing good thankyou, thankfully the 24-7 sickness has eased off alot over the past week or so and it was never quite as bad as my second pregnancy so am grateful for that.

How are you doing? Is this your first baby? xx

Welcome over Kelly...I'm Gayle, 31, first baby and super excited! Xx

Welcome to tri 2, I'm Amy and expecting baby #1 (although I do have a 5 year old stepson too) on September 12th!!xx

Hi,
Yer this is my first baby, very scared and anxious, suffer alot with chest pain and anxiiety. :( sickness has died off now that happend around 10wks xx

Hi Kelly, congratulations welcome to tri 2 :D
xx

Hi Kelly, welcome to Tri 2. Im Nikki, 36 and this is my first baby, very excited! xxx

Hi Kelly :wave: Welcome to Tri 2! I'm Leah, 20, expecting my first baby and due 27th Aug xx

awww thankyou all so much for such a warm welcome, it's lovely to meet you all - looking forward to getting to know you better xxx

Hey!
I'm Emma, 21 and expecting our first baby - a little girl :)

Welcome to tri 2 and congrats! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back