Room for 1 more??

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Can't believe I've made it this far. So so happy :)

Have been told this is the easiest time when energy should come back, hair becomes all shiney and glossy again. Can't wait. :dance:

Also looking forward to getting to know bunch of new people. :):)

do realise your not in 2nd tri till 14 weeks :S or is it just me x

Welcome to tri2 hun! hope you have a lovely stay :)

think most people come over to tri2 at 13 weeks :) xxx

do realise your not in 2nd tri till 14 weeks :S or is it just me x

My ticker says Tri 2 from 17 December. Also read this morning that once you have completed 13 weeks you're now in Tri 2. :) You can now come to Tri 2 also :)

Last edited:

Have been told this is the easiest time when energy should come back, hair becomes all shiney and glossy again. Can't wait. :dance:

Hahahaha hunny tri 2 is like Pandoras Box....all that is left is hope. I'm knackered, I look like a cross between Alice Cooper and Side Show Bob, my back hurts and I can't see my foof.

Hope you enjoy it :D xxxxxxxx

Hahahaha hunny tri 2 is like Pandoras Box....all that is left is hope. I'm knackered, I look like a cross between Alice Cooper and Side Show Bob, my back hurts and I can't see my foof.

Hope you enjoy it :D xxxxxxxx

My hair looks like a wire brush at min. It can only get better. I'm already sleeping so much my body is confused. Woke at 8am this morning, turned round for hugs from DH and woke at 10.45am. This is the girl who never sleeps longer than 8.30am and that's even after a night out on the drink and getting to bed at 3am. lol

Welcome to tri 2 hunni and I think it's because your in your 14 th week of pregnancy all tickers say tri 2 so its 13 weeks you start tri 2 it's confusing hehe have fun Hun tri 2 flys :) xx

Hiya hun, glad to see another tri 1er over here :wave:

I'm defo getting my glow on, and not really feeling sick anymore! Occasionally but feeling quite good mostly!

Nice to see you here too! I'm looking forward to feeling more normal again & getting my bump started.

Welcome hon! I have to say that the tiredness has hit me since moving to tri 2, and I've started peeing more?! wtf? I thought it was meant to be the other way around. Ho hum. Tri 2 is tons better anyhow just cos you aren't worrying every other second...some days I can actually imagine a baby in my arms at the end of all this! xx

lol id say my symptoms have got worse but i keep thinking it has to get worse before it gets better, x

Welcome Hun :) I'm not sure about the glossy hair.... But I have seem to have grown new hairs xx

Hello! Lovely to see another familiar face over in tri2! x

Hiya - best not ask. Work is a nightmare (I'm a freelance illustrator) and I've been horribly stressed out these last few days. Worried I might stress the baby out too, poor thing!

Otherwise I'm good! I was never very ill during tri 1, but most of my symptoms have gone now, which is a bit scary. Even my tiny bump seems to have migrated to a place where it doesn't show as much - weird! How are you? xx

WELCOME !!
Unfortunately im gonna be a bah humbug & say I would give anything to be in Tri 1 again (minus the worrying) Tri 2 has consisted of a disgusting rash, a dose of anti biotics ..thrush and a horrible pain everytime i move but im keeping the faith once i hit 20 weeks it stops .. everyone here cheers u up though !! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back