room for 1 more?

rach

Reaction score
hi everyone got up this morning and realised im 13 weeks so thought id better move to 2nd tri :D hope everyone is well :D xxxxxxxx

already!!! wow thats gone so quick....!!!!

looking forward to chats with you in the first year forum :D xxxx

ooo a newb, welcome hunny, hope you have a lovely stay over in second tri now ur into the nicer middle stage :)

Yay! :cheer: Hiya Rach, welcome to 2nd tri - its great when you just all of a sudden realise - oh i need to move over! The girls are lovely in here - a few of them have left over the last week for 3rd so there is defintely room :cheer:

Rach! Fantastic news!
So glad you're joining us!
Lucyx

welcome to 2nd Trimester !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Im not in the 2nd tri any more Rach but say this thread and had to say congrats...its gone so quick!!!!

thanks everyone heres hoping it will go as quick as first tri xxxx

Wahey!

Glad you're finally here too!

I feel like it's gone so quick too!!!

We still have a long wat to mid April though !! :)

we certainly do hun but with xmas in between im sure it will go quite quickly xxxxxx

hi Rach - welcome to 2nd tri :wave:
we would have plenty of room but jaidy keeps comin' back (only kiddin :lol: )
I think having Christmas will keep us occupied in the middle bits and if not we can all hibernate :sleep:
jo

wow can't believe you here already rach :wave: that certainly did seem to go quick, i've still got a few weeks left here so look forward to sharing the 2nd trimester with you. :hug: how are you feeling?

hi rusks hun am feeling quite good at the moment thanks cant believe your 20 weeks already wow i remember you getting your bfp its flown by xxxxx

*pokes head in*
Hey rach!
Its gone so fast..you are in the 2nd tri already!
Congratulations! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back