Rolly poley!

little*red

Reaction score
well the lazy little so and so eventually done it! today she rolled over from her back to her front and then to her front to her back.
I was wondering if she was ever going to do it, and then i realised that her cloth nappies are so bulky they were stopping her being able to do it :twisted: .
the only bad thing is that Dh and i both missed it. he was in the kitchen and i went through to the bedroom to get dirty washing, when i came back Brian said " how did she get like that?" and she was on her tummy! Cheeky little madam is now rolling about everywhere. EEK this is the start of it, touching everything,getting everywhere, getting up to mischief :shock: !

The funny thing is she can sit on her own unsupported, shes just so lazy when it comes to some things! like her mummy :shhh:

Aww nice one! Go Evie! :dance: :clap:

Brody is exactly the same with being lazy with some things and not others! He rolls onto his belly, sits on his own and can shuffle (backwards :shock: :lol: ) but will he roll from his front to his back?! Not a chance! Just rolls onto his belly then whinges to be flipped back over! Just to roll straight back onto his belly! :roll: :lol:

Aw well done Evie. Austin's the opposite - he's been rolling for a couple of weeks but refuses to sit up :roll: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back