Rolling Advice??

K X

Reaction score
Ok this is going to sound sad but I have to tell u all and I need advice.

Rebecca rolls over during the day but not at nite-well never used to :shock:

I woke this morning at 5.30 and looked round to see Rebecca face down in her cot. I screamed out "Rebecca" and Dale woke, Bex didn't move. I jumped out of bed and walked round and grabbed her up and she got a fright and cried cause she was startled. I burst into tears as I thought she was a goner, and had smothered. I just cuddled her and didn't let her go.

I put her back in bed and 2 mins later she done it again :twisted: What on earth am I to do? I usually bind her like a mummy but due to this heat she is going to bed in just a nappy! :wall:

I felt really guilty as all I have done lately is moan about her and say what a hard baby she is! Not religious but thought god was teaching me a lesson! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:hug:

Ella's started doing it recently, it's horrible. She gets stuck, hot and bothered, poor darling.

They say that if they can roll onto their front then they are usually ok on it, but in this weather I still panic too!!

braydon started doing this at 6 months old i told the HV as i was really worried for all the obv reason she sed and i quote 'as he is older than 5 months he is fine he is able to move himself bck if need be,' still worrys me tho

When I woke this morning Charlotte was laid on her tummy with her head up smiling at me!!! Im guess she is going to be doing this more often now she has mastered this rolling business! I put two small towels rolled up at either side of her tonight.....fingers crossed, it is worrying isnt it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back