Roller Blinds

K X

Reaction score
Ok I admitt it I am not domesticated! We bought roller blinds for the kitchen and utility room 2 months ago- but they were white, now a cream colour..lol. How on earth do I wash them? The material doesn't detach from the roller bit. Help.xxx They look minging now! :oops:

Umm, we are going to have roller blinds in the baby's nursery. I think you wash them by hand, in hot soapy water.

Have no idea i'm afraid, I guess a damp cloth. We've got roller blinds and have to say have never even thought of washing them :shock: Am I a minger? :lol:

no nikki i dont think i've ever thought about it then again i only have them in the bed rooms. Think you have to use a damp cloth

Hi K

I wipe our roller blinds with warm and mild soapy water. I find it easier to take the blind down (ours has a spring in one end of the pole at the top bit that attaches to the wall/frame so you push it towards that end to release it).

As you can probably guess from my description above I'm not a DG either!

Lucy

Thanks for all your help, I will attempt to take them down tomorrow, although I think they are scremed onto the wall?? :doh: I am soo clueless....

Lucy I think I am going to steep them in the bath with an ariel tablet!!xx :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back