RLY BAD BH

mummytoBee

Reaction score
I thought BH werent supposed to be painnful? past couple of days i have had them terrible, almost to the point where i though i was in labour i started timing them, had them throughout the week, but they got so intense they lasted 30-40seconds every 5-8minutes for almost an hour but then they faded away,also had toilet trouble (TMI) i was so worried, had pains recently but theyr not very regular, just wondering why most info tells us BH are painless?

:hug:

I agree why do they say they aren't painful, the further along i've got the worse they are becoming, the other day i had them for 4hrs, OH ended up having time off work because they where so bad.

Hope they make the real thing faster :cheer:

either i dont find them painful at all or i havent had any!

mine are not painful.... but they are getting intense and more regularly

hun maybe this means your about to pop soon :cheer:

:hug:

Hi i posted the same a couple of days ago. i was in so much pain i really thought something was wrong. feeling a lot better now though.

Personally I don't find the ones I've had so far painful, but they are obviously very intense in your case mummytobee :hug: Have you tried your breathing techniques while feeling them, and finding a comfy position to relax yourself through them, and certainly keep your MW informed just in case it does become a case of labour starting and not just BH :hug:

i've been getting them quite regularly for about a week now. they are quite painful definatly uncomfortable! has anyone else had them often this early??

lisa xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back