Right got itunes but ipod not showing up??

Melly+2

Reaction score
Im so fecked off i cant get either to work, had to uninstall itunes to instaoll ipod then its installed a different itunes so i cant get into it, if anyone can help please let me know
:x

sorry everyone im so emotional today, im taking my anger out on my ipod its pissing me off, i only changed it to the original factory settings and it hasnt worked since, who knew sumat so small could piss me off so much :wall: :x

i understand. it frustrates me too.

ive got a huge orange bar taking my space on my ipod, and can not work out whats taking the space :wall:

I am scared of I-pod's, I can only just work my CD player!!! :wall: :roll: :doh:

i dont know y its not picking the ipod up, any ideas i have done everything :?

Mel I have no idea - but I'll ask josh when he gets in. :D

Hi - do you mean it isn't showing up when you connect it to the computer or isn't showing up as installed?

mel - he will reply to you in a bit - he's just had to nip out :D

I had that problem for a while. When I connected the iPod to the PC, the iPod would show up "Do not discoonect" but the PC would say it cannot detect the iPod. I tried restoring the iPod several times, but still to no avail. This was all done using the firewire cable to connect the two together. Then, I decided, let me see what happens if I connect the iPod using the USB cable instead, and lo and behold, have had no problems since!!!

i love my ipod so much, but they are alot of hassle.

me and OH went to wetherspoons last night, and i was sat there playing solitare on it :lol:

i swear, they are impossible to complete. i can do it on the computer version but not the ipod :wall:

hope you ladies get your problems sorted out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back