Rib kicks.. a pleasant change!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Today ive been feeling kicks very high in my ribs! didnt think id feel it so early! still getting very low licks too at the same time.. the kicks are all over my bump high, low, left and right lol!! this baby is everywhere :lol: and its one strong little bugger!!!
Anyone else feeling baby high and low at the same time? low as in 'trying to get out' low!?

Me, he seems to be all over now and the kicks are getting a lot harder too :D

Its an amazing thing i love watching my bump jump about and baby push out my bump lmao! i dont remember this happening so soon with the girls.. i know this is my third but surely that doesnt make baby stronger or bigger? i know its easier to feel early kicks.. but it feels like its gonna rip out of my belly some days lol!!

Well I hope it doesn't make them much bigger, this is my 4th and last, my biggest so far was 8lbs 14ozs and I'm only 5ft so I don't want any bigger lol

i havent felt them high yet just around my belly button and down low lol. Actually i havent felt him today, i felt him last night though... should i worry? I know im still early but have felt him everday since he started kicking xx

Just felt a tiny kick.. im not stressed now phew :) xx

They have lazy days, I know mine does but if have a glass of cold water or some fizzy coke it gets them moving, I do that when I'm worried.

They have lazy days, I know mine does but if have a glass of cold water or some fizzy coke it gets them moving, I do that when I'm worried.

Was about to say the same lol

My second was a little smaller than my first and 2days later... 7.6 and 7.5... So u never know :) I was told with both they were v long and at least 8lb from 36 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back