removed

Every year i dedicate 14th Jan (my first losses due date) to doing something with my husband. We normally go to a zoo or similar. We use the day to remember the 2 children we have lost, we try and think of the time we had with them - limited as it was. I thought this might help you as it is good to put time aside to remember but also to appreciate the child you now have.
Sorry for the babble. Hope u r okay.

i hope ur ok hun, its a horrible time. sendin u lots of hugs :hug: :hug: x

Thinking of you hun :hug: :hug:
I can totally relate to the 'what if' thoughts. Its really hard not too and I def think its a normal part of coping with a loss (I hope it is anyway! :wink: ) I would have been 21 weeks now, and I find it so hard not to think about what would have been or what I would be doing now.
Sending you lots and lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: i understand what you mean about what if. even thou i'm pregnant again i still think "ooh i *would have* been..." and change my google baby gaga ticker to my original due date just to see what stage we'd be at :doh: i cant help it!

my thoughts are with you too sweetheart :hug: :hug: :hug: x x x x

AlisonB said:
Every year i dedicate 14th Jan (my first losses due date) to doing something with my husband. We normally go to a zoo or similar. We use the day to remember the 2 children we have lost, we try and think of the time we had with them - limited as it was. I thought this might help you as it is good to put time aside to remember but also to appreciate the child you now have.
Sorry for the babble. Hope u r okay.

We do the same kind of thing. April 12th is our babies day, its the day I can choose to do something fun, or just grieve. I'm one for the what if's too. We also planted a rose bush in the garden, I sit and talk to them out there all the time.
:hug: :hug: :hug:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back