Rememberance keyring and necklace ***Finally Come Today***

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Well after my post about whether to get the OH a keyring to remember our loss i ordered it today, as well as a necklace for myself.
Heres a little taster of what im getting (ignore the engraving on them though)
tfkeychain.jpg

heartcharms.jpg

The necklace will have one charm saying 9wks, 16/07/07 with a ruby charm, the other will have 5wks, 09/05/08 with the charm stone for may.

The keyring for OH will be a replica of the may one from my necklace.

Im really chocked about it atm, i called the lady to order it and its not a standard thing i want but she is so kind and understanding :)

I will show you the finish product when i get them in a couple of weeks :)

(OH doesnt know about this, iv got it for father's day for him. It has cost £75 for both items with delivery from Canada, incase you were wondering lol)

ah thats a nice keepsake to have with you- and for OH
sorry for your loss i didn't know :hug: :hug: xxx

i think its absolutely beautiful! im so glad you got a fitting memorial. xxxx :hug:

thanks for your replies ladies :) just gotta hope OH likes it now.
I just thought its sucha nice thing for us to have, something we can keep with us all the time for our babies.
I know its alot of money, but i would pay hundreds for it tbh, anything that will keep that link for us to our babies. It will never bring them back but they will always be with us, in a physical way as well as mental and emotional

awh sarah thats lovely.. i have a tear in my eye.. keep them safe even though they are an open reminder of your babies, it is such a personal thing for you. i think they are truly lovely.. i have faith and hope.. like ive said to sharne.. your time will come soon.. i jsut have a feeling.

Sarah they are lovely and i know Lee will love his. Its a beautiful present.

They are lovely, the nicer ones on there and it's great that she custom-custom designed them for you, if you know what I mean.

Take care hun, we're thinking of you.. x

well they finally came today so here are the pics that i promised :)

moto_0122.jpg

Front of my necklace

moto_0123.jpg

Back of my necklace (the little front print charms have the gestation on them, the hearts ahve the date on them)

moto_0120-1.jpg

Lee's Keyring (its an exact replica of one of the charms on my necklace)

moto_0119.jpg

The little bag that the keyring came in (necklace did too)

They came complete with a little poem for each of us and a business card of the lady that made them (i wont put any details up cos im not sure if i am allowed but if the mods are ok with it i will PM if anyone wants to know)

I havent showed lee yet but i will do today/tomorrow depending on when i see him.

they are beautiful hun glad they have arrived and you like them, hope lee likes his as well im sure he will hun :hug: :hug:

That is a beautiful idea, and i am sure your OH will love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back