Remember this thread? Let's see who was right!

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
The girls in Tri 2 predicted in their first tri whether they would have a boy or a girl. Now that some have had their sexing scans they are seeing if their predictions are correct.

What a great idea! (Clever girls) Shall we do it?

Same applies, let me know what you think you're having or of you change your mind and I'll update the thread. Those of us not finding out till our LO's arrive we can compare in Tri 3.

Me: I reckon its a boy.

Team Blue
Mama 2 Be
Snuggle
Minxy
PurplePants
Serendipity_
Tenshineko
Gems
Jade89
Maldives
SammyJ
louears
babyblonde (update from old thread)
Manda&Thomas
Splashmonkey
Tasha20
Niblet

Team Pink
Chopsie
Frog99
PachaSweetpea134
Samandbump
M&M's
ruskus (update from old thread)
Sueken
Becc

**UPDATE**
Team Green
emeraldroses
Will use team green for people who just have no incline one way or the other so it doesn't matter if you intend to find out with a sexing scan, we can all still play

Well we are team green so I'll have to let you know if it is a boy in June! :cheer:

I'm convinced I'm blue, but plan on staying green so it'll be a long wait!

Good idea - I still think I'm team pink, but as another greeny, we'll have to wait another four months to find out!

I've been wrong about everyone else's though! :wall:

splashmonkey said:
Ah but a mother knows, chopsie :rotfl:

Let's hope so! Although when my friend had her daughter she was convinced it was going to be a boy - she said it took her about three days to get used to the fact it was a little girl, and she was double-checking every time she changed a nappy! :rotfl:

I am staying team green but for game sakes I think and feel boy

That's what I'm worried about Chopsie, I'm so convinced it's a boy I'm gonna be in shock if it comes out and they say girl!

Did I say I thought girl :think: ? - I have fingers crossed for a girly but think boy :D

I still think I'm having a girl but am staying team green so will let you know at the end of Tri3

I have updated all you new girls so let us know if you find out the sex. :dance:

There must be girls out there who've had their scan now and found out the sex - I wonder if they guessed right all them weeks ago in Tri 1 :cheer:

I'm thinking PINK! Will find out on 10th March :dance:

well i find out a week today hopefully but i actually think in contrast i will be having a boy even though i have felt so different this time, so can you change me hun - thanks xx

mmmm :think: for a long time at the beginning i thought boy, but now i think girl - there's no other possibilities :lol:

hmmm i think boy or no wait girl nah def boyor maybe could be a girl??? good job im staying team green lol

ha ha i cant believe i was so sure it was a boy to start with, now i'm blue pink blue pink :rotfl: i'm sat on a big GREEN fence for now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm still leaning towards blue, but everyone else seems to think pink!!!!!

Im thinking pink.....i have 3 girls and this pregnancy is just the same as my others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back