relaxing???

babyg

Reaction score
Hey

Any ideas on what I can do to try and relax for the next few weeks? What are all u doin to try take your mind off ttc.

I don't know what's up with me this month but I'm getting all worked up and giving myself anxiety over gettin my bfp this month!!

I'm usually sooo relax and easy going but I feel I like have gone nuts! I even dreamed last night that bf swimmers cudnt get up into m womb!! He found this funny but I didn't. I'm also driving bf up the wall too, he said he's feeling very pressurised this month but I can't help moaning at him, poor thing lol

I'm even off my food-not like me at all lol

Only on cd11 today, low fertility on my monitor and neg opks soo far, my 2ww seems like a life time away. God knows what m gona be like waiting to test.

Someone please come slap me and tell me to get a grip lol.

Last edited:
right Babyg here is one MASSIVE SLAP and get a bloody grip! lol

now only to wel how u feel i jumped on oh last night and he really wasnt up for it took some very hard tacktics to finally bed hehe.

i want :bfp: as wel this month and not goin to give in!!

stop stressing it will happen

big hugs

pm if u need any more slaps always happy to help hehe x x

Thanks for the slap shorty :) I've pulled myself together at last lol

I really need to calm down, getting stressed is not goin to get me anywhere lol

Wooo one day til ov for you :) good luck hun, defo don't give in lol!!

I was like this a little while ago I had a whole week off work so I went Christmas shopping but made sure I took a friend who doesn't know I'm ttc so no temptation to look at little cute things!
Apart from that its impossible to not think about it. But try not worry I'm sure your time will come soon sending you lots of baby dust xx

Thanks bubbea there's no escaping it is there lol.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to u :) :) :)

:slap: pull your self together woman!!!!!

i need this too, so we can sort each other out. got AF today and cried, good job im off work eh!!!

also loving the idea to hang about with non-trc friends, keep the temptation away from talking about it and means you can actually switch of from it for a while.

mwah x

Awwww sorry af arrived hun :( hope ur feelig a bit better compared to this morning, big hugs. Xxx

yeah, im ok now, sat in watching keeping up with the kardashians so totally zoned out!! have been refered to assisted conception unit casue of short leutal phase, days of spotting before AF and low post o temps so keeping my mind focused on that to keep me sane!!

Glad your getting referred to someone that will be able to help. Just out of interest what is ur lutheal phase and how many days do u spot for before af, I was spotting 3-5 days but was only 2 last cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back