Recent Ruby pics-Christmas

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Havent posted pics for ages, dont get on much but when I do I adore looking at pics of all the gorgeous PF kiddies :cheer:

Heres some from Christmas, Ruby is growing so much now-cant believe she is 2 in less then two weeks :shock: She is the most amazing little creature, I adore her so much, she takes my breath away every single day. I am so blessed....

xmasdo108.jpg

xmasdo085.jpg

xmasdo080.jpg

xmasdo121.jpg

xmasdo024.jpg

xmasdo037.jpg

xmasdo041.jpg

With Olivia (my niece)

xmasdo064.jpg

xmasdo111.jpg

Awwww what a pretty little lady you have there :D I love the funny face she is pulling with the dolls :lol: I can't believe she is almost two, they grow up too fast don't they?! :shock:

Aw Zoe, she's just beautiful - her and Olivia look so gorgeous together as usual.

I'm not surprised you are so proud of her, she's amazing.

Hope you all have a lovely 2nd birthday - I remember reading here (well 3rd tri) 2 years ago when you were going a bit stir crazy at being so overdue!

Valentine Xxx

Awwwwww Zoe, Ruby is gorgeous!!! She has grown so much!!

Yaaaaaay Ruby photos - have missed seeing her. She is just such a fab little girl,always smiling and full of joy, and the one of her looking at herself in the mirror has made me all smiley. I love seeing her expressions. Not surprised you are such a proud mummy :hug:

I used to read the forum for ages before I finally signed up and started posting. I was reading this forum when you were pregnant with Ruby! Which is quite unbelieveable.

She is really gorgeous. The pic where she is holding the book is especially cute! :D

shes grown up so much zoe, an absolute poppet!! :D :D :D cant believe its been 2yrs!!!! :shock: :shock:

valentine said:
Aw Zoe, she's just beautiful - her and Olivia look so gorgeous together as usual.

I'm not surprised you are so proud of her, she's amazing.

Hope you all have a lovely 2nd birthday - I remember reading here (well 3rd tri) 2 years ago when you were going a bit stir crazy at being so overdue!

Valentine Xxx

Me too although I think I was mainly lurking then!
She is stunning Zoe she really is I always love seeing your pics they always make me smile :D

awwwww bless her shes adorable :hug: :hug: :hug:

Look at her gorgeous hair too, last time i saw her she had hardly any :) :hug: :hug:

Love, love, love The Rubster! She is just Sooooooooooooooo sweet!
The one with the dolls is priceless! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back