• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

recent pics of Gabs

Tina & Gabs

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I thought I would post a few recent pics of my big girl.

On her birthday trike (Whoops, naughty Mummy & Daddy gave it to her early.........so she could get a bit of use out of it :shhh: and we are going to be abroad on her birthday..... excuses excuses

Last edited:
awww she is so cute, looks like she is loving the trike, and poo bear lol

Awww bless her sharing the trike with Pooh!

I love your fireplace :)

bless her she looks so cute growing so fast xx

awww bless her! is that the smart trike? we got alfie the boys one for his birthday, only i ordered it very early and we gave it to him early aswell naughty mummies arent we hehe! i hope Gabs has a lovely birthday :hug:

Alfiesmummy said:
awww bless her! is that the smart trike? we got alfie the boys one for his birthday, only i ordered it very early and we gave it to him early aswell naughty mummies arent we hehe! i hope Gabs has a lovely birthday :hug:

Yep it's the smart trike. he he we are naughty but at least they are getting some use out of it :D

She is looking so grown up Tina! Its hard to believe that our babies are almost one!

Melanie said:
She is looking so grown up Tina! Its hard to believe that our babies are almost one!

I know; I remember us chatting about going for our first scans.... amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back