• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reasons why I love this forum...

Krystal

Reaction score
I do love this forum you know :lol: Really I do.

If you ever have a problem there is always someone who is willing to listen and gives you good advice.

If your ever down there is always someone who can put a smile on your face :D

No matter how much you post about your LO no one ever calls you a babybore :lol:

There are so many reasons why I love this forum but they all lead back to the same thing... YOU!! Each and every one of you makes this a fantastic place to be. I don't care that there have been arguments and things, those things happen wherever you go in life but I want you all to know your all appreciated :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

And no i'm not drunk :lol:

dont forgot the creative debates and the sexy mammas!!! :wink: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Love u girlies, ur all top birds :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

There are defo some sexy Mamma's on this forum! Hubba hubba :lol:

Awwww you got me all teary, i'm such a softy, lol.

I love this forum for the help, advice, the sympathy and understanding and for the lifelong friends i've made xxx

Aww Suzie you softie :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jade :talkhand: I am NOT drunk..... honest :lol:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You should know better than to post things like this on a forum full of emotional hormonal people :lol: :hug:

I love this forum because when my internet actually works it loads really fast...faster than facebook anyway :rotfl: No No...But I do like the laughs we have and the advice and support! Hey even some of the arguments are interesting...I always miss them and read through all of the locked topic :lol: Passes the time :talkhand:

I also met up for a coffee and a chat a few times with a lady who I havn't seen much of lately...Lyndsey (who turned out to be my best mates brothers wifes sister in law... :lol: )

Oh dear, it is "I love you"! morning :roll: - ok ok I love you all too :lol:

Although i am upset with the lot of ya...Absolutely nobody has answered my new thread in Relationships, nobody loves me, everybody hates me, i am going to the garden to eat worms! :shakehead:

Lisa x

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Great positive post. It's refreshing to see this after all the moaning and negativity :)

I love this forum too, even with the recent problems its still a lot more friendly than some other forums I've seen :hug: :hug:

i love this forum too :D Dont know where id be without it!! My OH even had the CHEEK to say im addicted!!! Obviously thats not true... :fib:

Well it is one of the friendliest forums I've ever been a member of!

If it wasnt for this place Id of gone daft a long time ago......
You is all fantabulous! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back