Really painful pressure

LucyB.

Reaction score
I went for a stretch and sweep today but to cut a long story short she couldn't do it because my cervix was too high so she only had her fingers up there for about 30 seconds but after it I've got a really really painful vagina, it feels almost like pressure from inside which I've felt before but no where near this bad. I'm struggling to walk and gettin in the shower is just intensely painful cos I'm standing on 1 leg. It feels like it could be because I'd been tensing while she was doing it as I was nervous about it or as if I've pulled a muscle but I don't know. Do u think it's normal to have uncomfortableness after an internal? It's worse when I've been sat down for a while then stand up. Baby is moving fine and she checked his hb right after she did the internal and it was fine xxx

Sorry I dont have any advice but didn't want to read and run. It's possible your cervix has been really irritated I suppose. Hope it eases soon xx

hope it dont last to long x

You're maybe just feeling a bit battered and bruised if she was a bit rough with you. I imagine it will wear off xx

If you were tensing then I'm guessing it could be because of that? Have you tried a hot bath? I know you said you'd had a shower but bathing may relax the muscles? Hope it eases soon, or on the other hand gets worse meaning LO is making a move!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back