Really need someone to talk to :(

jadelouise123

Reaction score
Hey :)
I'm jade I'm 21, I'm engaged been with my partner for over 4 years,
Had a miscarriage last June, at 8-10weeks, was unplanned but was devastated , I found it really hard & my partner didn't really under stand what I was going threw,

A few months after the miscarriage we decided to start trying for a baby, I was soo excited, it was kinda like filling the gap from the one I'd lost (even tho I will never forget that)
We didn't conceive for over a year, then beginning of this year I tried to commit Sucide (have depression & lots of past issues) so we decided to wait till my health was better,

I'm currently being tested for polysiystic ovaries but want a baby soo bad :(
I keep explaining to my partner it's hard cos I'm pineing for something that I had, then lost, I just want one soo bad, I grew up with a broken violent family so just want to have a perfect family of my own, he wants to wait a few years n days he's not ready yet but he was happy when I was pregnant before, somebody out there please tell me they're feeling the same n I'm not going crazy :( I'm just soo broody it's unreal :'(

Hey hun,
I've had 3miscarriages and completely understand wanting to fill that gap. You have no idea how much u want it until you that first positive pregnancy test. Every month waiting to try feels like a year and your desperation gets worse and you feel like nothing else matters.

I really hope you feel better hun xxx

Thank you :( just wanted to know if anyone was feeling the same, sorry for your loss xx it's an awful thing to go through :(
My partners considering trying and coming round to the idea so fingers crossed :) xx

I completely understand what you mean, hun. I'm so sorry for your loss. I have polycystic ovaries, so if you have any questions, let me know.

I know what you mean about having something you want and losing it. It is devastating. Stay strong, hun, our time will come x x x

I think its natural to feel the way you do. Once you get pregnant then loose a bean the feelings of wanting a baby are strong. Hope you and your partner can come to an agreement and you get you baby soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back