• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really feel down :-(

Stressyhead

Reaction score
Hi guys I don't expect a reply but just feeling really low at the moment. Not sure if any of u are familiar with my story/ previous posts but I came off the pill in January as hubby and I want to conceive and I know it's only been 3.5 months I still haven't had a proper period and at this rate feel like I never will :-( I know it can take a whole year for your body to settle after coming off the pill but I didn't realise that until we tried to conceive and wasn't getting anywhere :-(

My best friend who was on the pill and used condoms got accidentally pregnant and gave birth to her gorgeous little boy last year and today I find out... She's pregnant again by accident... With twins!!! Obviously I am soooo happy for her like u wouldn't believe but I just feel despair. How can it come so easily to those who are totally not prepared and it's harder for us who spend their lives wanting a bundle of their own :-(

I'm so sorry to moan - I really am truly happy for her, it's just I want it to happen for me and hubby :'-( xx

Last edited:
Aw Hun I really feel your pain someone we know announced she's pregnant with her second just makes me think aw I just want my first selfish I know and you feel so guilty about thinking it but still hurts like hell :( big hugs tho x x

It's the worst feeling in the world! I feel so un- normal so to say with not having any children because it's normal to be able to have them! I am in the point of this situation where I'm half wanting to give up but then the other half of me just cannot give up. It's so unfair and I never ever thought I'd be a person to struggle to get pregnant as it's never seeming to be a problem for all the other couples/girls around where I'm from. Grrr sometimes I just want to scream out I am trying but it's just not happening and you get it with no problems try being in my shoes! ... but I just plod along ... it's as if I'm having to watch people have babies and I'm just in the background watching people have something I long for so desperately! It's the most heart wrenching feeling ever I hate it! :/ .. My partner and I would do anything for a little baby and it gets right up my back when you hear stories about people who abuse or neglect their children! It's disgusting! Surely people like that shouldn't be made to be allowed to have children! ... Being on this forum has shocked me to seeing how many women are in the same boat because in person people seem to have them with no trouble at all but on here there's thousands and it's truly shocking! I guess all we have to do is just hope that it will happen and it will ... just we don't know when :/

x.Kiss.x

I totally understand how you feel Hun. It's horrible I first get upset, anger, jealous when someone close announces a pregnancy then those feelings turn to guilt for being so selfish! I also find myself gazing at any pregnant woman I see wishing it was me! This TCCing really does mess with you're head.
I'm sure you're body will return to normal soon and you will be able to work out you're fertile days and get you're much desired BFP, in the meantime get taking you're vitamins, (husband too), folic acid, cutting bacn on alcohol & caffeine so that you are in the best health for getting pregnant.
Goodluck x j

hi hun,

Just wanted to say i completely understand how you feel. I've been trying for 2 years after having the implanon removed. And in the first few months after i really expected to get pregnant. Me and my mums friend started trying at the same time, expected to have a bump buddy, she fell pregnant after 2 months and has not long celebrated her babies 1st birthday. I have 3 ppl i know pregnant around me and my best friend has just told me she has decided to try. And my first thought was i hope i fall before her! How bad is that :shock: She knew how i felt just by looking at my face, i apologised, i really do hope she falls soon, i wouldnt want my worst enemy to go through this. But i did ask that when she tells me not to expect much and to give me time, she was really understanding. But not every1 is like that, they just expect you to take it in your stride and be stupidly over the moon for them.

Ever wanna scream from the roof tops.....

x x x

Just to send my thoughts your way as I didnt want to read and run. Everyone has there down days and I really hope you feel happier soon.

I had the implanon in for 5 years, but I had it removed 18 months before I started ttc. I was completely different though, I bled so much on implanon that after having it removed it was a welcome relief to not have periods for a couple of months. Also the pill made me bleed non stop grrr. The only way for me to have regular cycles was to take zero contraception as even the needle in my bum every 3 months caused me non stop bleeding. Im sure your periods will return soon and your cycles will become normal. Oh the pain of being a woman eh! Bloody men have it so easy!

Chin up, baby dust sent you way xx

Last edited:
It's the worst feeling in the world! I feel so un- normal so to say with not having any children because it's normal to be able to have them! I am in the point of this situation where I'm half wanting to give up but then the other half of me just cannot give up. It's so unfair and I never ever thought I'd be a person to struggle to get pregnant as it's never seeming to be a problem for all the other couples/girls around where I'm from. Grrr sometimes I just want to scream out I am trying but it's just not happening and you get it with no problems try being in my shoes! ... but I just plod along ... it's as if I'm having to watch people have babies and I'm just in the background watching people have something I long for so desperately! It's the most heart wrenching feeling ever I hate it! :/ .. My partner and I would do anything for a little baby and it gets right up my back when you hear stories about people who abuse or neglect their children! It's disgusting! Surely people like that shouldn't be made to be allowed to have children! ... Being on this forum has shocked me to seeing how many women are in the same boat because in person people seem to have them with no trouble at all but on here there's thousands and it's truly shocking! I guess all we have to do is just hope that it will happen and it will ... just we don't know when :/

x.Kiss.x

Hi, I also know what you mean. I have had 3 mc's (my 3rd 6 1/2 weeks ago) and it is killing me seeing women who are pregnant or with tiny babies.

One sister went 8 months without realising she was pregnant so now has a beautiful 8 yr old who I love to bits. My other sister was 16, now has a 14 yr old girl and was pregnant last year but got rid of it as she didn't want another one. It made me so angry that she could get pregnant so easily and not want it that I cried for days as I was so jealous.

I really do know you feel and my thoughts are with the other ladies who are in the same boat and I hug you all

Lee-Ann xx

Thanks for your replies ladies. Reading through them brought it home that I'm not the only one who's struggling :-(

I have a rotten cold, am v stressed at work have loads of spots on my face which I can't get rid of and my body has been giving me cramping pains for the last week but nothing is bloody happening I'm so sick of it all already!

As I'm writing this I can hear our next door neighbours baby gurgling happily and it makes me feel so jealous. I'm a good person, I treat everyone decently even though I don't always get the same treatment back and I've tried my best to be good in life.

People keep asking me when are we going to get pregnant as we married last year... I really want to shout at them we are blooming trying!!! Some people have no tact.. I get annoyed for couples like Will and Kate as people are soooo expectant on them having kids, who knows, she may not be able to have them yet like the rest of us!

So sorry guys just fed up!!! I've treated u nicely body now please get back to normal!!

aww, I feel for you, hun. I know how frustrating it is. I was on the depo injection for 2 years and it's took seven monthes for me to have a period. I feel like I've been waiting forever, My cousin is now expecting her 2nd, she concieved just a few weeks after deciding to try for another. I'm so happy for her but at the same time a little bitter that my body is taking forever to get back to normal. I know it's easy to say but just try to be patient, you'll get there in the end.

Thanks Stargirl. This may sound really really horrible but I'm grateful that others are going through the same thing as me as it makes me less of a minority if that makes sense?!? 7 months is such a long time, I feel for you :-( how long have u been trying to conceive after your periods were back to normal? I was thinking of going to the doc if mine don't re-appear soon but I really don't want to :-(

It's so mad I read somewhere there's a 20% chance of conception for couple on a normal scale.... why is it so low? :-( I probably made it worse also by going round my friends house (the one who got pregnant by accident twice and is in the first trimester of her second) and she admitted to me that she is really put out by having another child so soon - she complained that she couldnt drink and go to music festivals like she was planning to this year and being pregnant again is "so annoying" - is it wrong that I was really annoyed by this?

xxx

I can't say I know exactly how I feel. We have never had trouble conceiving but after having our second MC 10 weeks ago I know how you feel on the jealous front. There is a lady at the school my older two kids go to who is due a few weeks after my first baby we lost should have been due and she sits there and smokes while waiting for her kids. I feel like walking up to her a slapping her in the face. I don't drink or smoke and I drink de-caf, long story short it's so UNFAIR.

Hi guys I don't expect a reply but just feeling really low at the moment. Not sure if any of u are familiar with my story/ previous posts but I came off the pill in January as hubby and I want to conceive and I know it's only been 3.5 months I still haven't had a proper period and at this rate feel like I never will :-( I know it can take a whole year for your body to settle after coming off the pill but I didn't realise that until we tried to conceive and wasn't getting anywhere :-(

My best friend who was on the pill and used condoms got accidentally pregnant and gave birth to her gorgeous little boy last year and today I find out... She's pregnant again by accident... With twins!!! Obviously I am soooo happy for her like u wouldn't believe but I just feel despair. How can it come so easily to those who are totally not prepared and it's harder for us who spend their lives wanting a bundle of their own :-(

I'm so sorry to moan - I really am truly happy for her, it's just I want it to happen for me and hubby :'-( xx

aww hunnie massive hugs x
I know what you mean were currently in our 4th month of ttc and so far nothing its so frustrating everywhere I go there is bumps bumps and bumps its heartbreaking to see somtimes.

I know its hard to do trust me i am trying as well but try not to stress over it as stress can mess up your cycle too xx

(((hugs)))

you're bound to feel annoyed at ypour friends comments - I know I would but you just have to stay strong and be positive.
I only got my af on the 19th of this month so this is my first cycle. I don't even know if i am ovulating yet, will have to see if I get another AF first and if they become regular, but it's one step forward instead of standing still. I'm concentrating on the positives and trying to ignore all the negitives. And I'm wishing you lots of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back