Really excited - getting my 3D scan tomorrow

Clydesdaleclopper

Reaction score
I'm so excited - I can't wait to see what LO looks like. :dance: Also I'm really keen to know if it's a boy or a girl. I'll try and post some pics when I get back.

good luck, i hope you get the sex you wish for..

cant wait to see the pics :hug:

Aww good luck, you'l love it. Can't wait to see pics.

Its fantastic, enjoy every second, cant wait to see pics :hug:

Its the BEST :cheer:

What you hoping for?

We held out and didn't ask as waiting for a surprise at birth :D

theyre great arnt they! i had one done about 2 weeks ago. didnt post it on here as it was a surprise birthday pressie for my OH who's in afganistan at the mo. But its his birthday today so he's opened his pressie.
I'll try and put some on.

XXX

What is this 3D scan? Don't you have to pay for this and isn't it very expensive? I am a bit behind the times I am afraid. Over here in Bulgaria I have to pay for all my ante-natal care and have an appointment with the gynaecologist once a month. Each time he does a scan but it is one of those really fuzzy mini scans and I can never make out much. The first 3 scans just looked like a kidney bean and now it just looks like a snowstorm. Still don't know the sex and I am dying to know. Last time he said it is either a girl with the cord between her legs or a well endowed boy! (my husband reckons the latter is more likely - well he would do wouldn't he?!) :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back